Interested in traveling to Uganda with us on future Missions trips? We’d love to have you be a part!
Upcoming Missions Trip:
2018 Christmas in Uganda
Our Reach Up Reach Out Ministries team is so excited to return to the beautiful nation of Uganda this December to partner with local ministries, including Smile Africa Ministries to bring a fun, memorable Christmas to more than 3000 orphans and street children in Tororo, Uganda… and we are even more excited that YOU may be joining us!!! We understand this is a big step for you and don’t take it lightly your decision to come on this amazing journey with us. Thank you! We know you may have many questions as you prepare for this trip, so on the following pages we have tried to answer some of the most common ones. And of course, we are happy to answer any questions we haven’t covered here- Submit your info above and we'll send you more info!
TRIP SCHEDULE. The tentative schedule for Christmas in Uganda trip is*:
● Friday, December 7- Depart LAX to Amsterdam. Arrive in Entebbe, Uganda on Saturday, December 8.. Drive to Kampala & check into Cassia Lodge.
● Sunday, December 9- Spend most of the day resting and adjusting to time difference.
● Monday, December 10- visit Watoto Ministries Suubi Village (love and pray for the orphans at Baby Watoto and have lunch/connect with a widow and her children in their home). Visit Living Hope in the PM. Early dinner in town.
● Tuesday, December 11- Drive to Tororo (approximately 6 hour drive), drop gifts off at Smile Africa and have early dinner with Pastor Ruth in her home. Check into Mbale Resort Hotel later that night.
● Wednesday, December 12- Take a tour of the slums, Ceremony with RURO Sisterhood at 11am-2pm. Late lunch in town then back to Mbale to prep for 1st Christmas Party on Thursday.
● Thursday, December 13th- CHRISTMAS PARTY #1 at Smile Africa!
● Friday, December 14th- CHRISTMAS PARTY #2 at Smile Africa!
● Saturday, December 15th- Sipi Falls!!
● Sunday, December 16th- Drive back to Kampala, stop at Wildwaters for late lunch. Check into Lake Victoria Serena Hotel by 7pm
● Monday, December 17th- a day of REST!
● Tuesday, December 18th- Souvenir shopping in Kampala, Rest at Hotel or Excursion (additional cost)
● Wednesday, December 19th- Depart Entebbe and Arrive at LAX on Thursday, December 20
*Again, please note the in-country details are subject to change at any time.
Application Fee: Upon submitting your application, there is a $50 per person non-refundable application fee due.
Trip Deposit: Please note a deposit of $500 per person will be now due once your application has been processed &
approved. This money will be counted towards your total trip cost of $4,000.
Trip Cost: $4,000 per person total. This includes: Round-trip airfare from LAX-Entebbe, Visa, accommodations, ground
transportation, all meals, drivers & hosts fees, RURO T-shirt and international travel health insurance.
NOTE: Payments must be made via Check, Money Order or Credit Card ONLY (no cash). Make all checks
payable to: Reach Up Reach Out Ministries
Clearly state in the memo that it is for “YOUR NAME / CIU Missions TRIP”. Also include donor’s email.